24 HOUR TOW TRUCKS ADELAIDE – ALL SUBURBS
24 hour emergency towing service with Adelaide’s best Tow Trucks and Tilt Trays.
All Adelaide Suburbs, Southern Suburbs, Northern Suburbs, Adelaide Hills, Gawler, Barossa Valley – we have you covered with our fleet, all GPS and radio connected for your tow.
Country breakdowns are covered too – all major regional centres SA wide.
You name the pick-up and destination location we provide the tow truck to suit.
Towing Adelaide Cars and Trucks for 35 Years
Tow trucks Adelaide, All Adelaide Suburbs, for fast GPS tracking equipped tow truck to your breakdown or wreck – we have tilt tray trucks ready to pick up and deliver your car, 4×4, Ute, caravan or boat to your destination.
Call 8369 2222 – we will have the right tow truck to your vehicle fast, top Adelaide towing prices.
Adelaide Tow Truck Services is one of the longest standing tow truck businesses in Adelaide.
Car Towing and Wrecks
Your broken down family car and all immobilized vehicles and wrecks quickly and cheaply.
European luxury cars (BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Jeep, VW, Jaguar, Porsche and other luxury cars) get superior towing service. We provide a high level of care loading and securing your car on our new tilt tray towing trucks.
Race and Vintage car transportation, semi trailer towing and truck towing, boat transportation and caravan towing are our stock in trade.
We pick up wrecks and pay cash for cars.
Specialist motorbike towing and Machinery transportation (up to 4 tonnes).
Polite, Fast Towing Service
Adelaide Tow Truck Services provides a comprehensive tilt tray truck service.
Clean tow trucks, polite and efficient service from highly experienced, carefully chosen drivers.
We will move more than your car, ute, van or caravan – we also move machinery, earth moving equipment, farm machinery, tractors and fork lifts (up to 4 tonnes).
We are ready for the challenge with a range of tilt trays and heavy recovery trucks.
Call us on 8369 2222 now for a quick booking or emergency towing.
Large fleet of tow trucks on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Tilt Tray Towing and Transport
- Car Towing
- Motorbike Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Boat Transport
- Caravan Towing
- Vintage Car and Race Car Transport
- Machinery towing (up to 4 tonne)
- Semi trailer towing
- Transport of Machinery Forklifts, Bobcats and Earthmoving Equipment
- Old Car Removal, Car Wreck removal
- Cash for cars
- 24 Hour Roadside Assistance
- Flat Tyre changing and repair
- Flat Battery
- Jumpstart for flat battery
- Lost Keys
- Tow Truck Tilt Tray
- Shopping Centre Car Park Towing
- Vehicle Recovery
- Breakdown Towing
- Fast Response
- Roadside Towing
- Motorway Towing
- Towing services for damaged or destroyed vehicles and vehicles subject to Insurance Claims
Best towing service in Adelaide – you bet!
All types of towing, from broken down cars to heavy vehicle towing and semi trailer towing.
We have the latest technology, trucks and tilt tray trucks to get your vehicle to the workshop or home.
We have GPS tracking systems installed in all our trucks so we can give you rapid response towing for emergency situations, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We will get a tow truck to you in within 30 minutes in most Adelaide suburban locations at most times. Subject of course to towing demand.
All Towing Fully Insured
All of our roadside towing vehicles are fully insured with the maximum on-hook insurance available, public liability and product insurance.
Towing Prices to Convince You
With competitive prices and excellent customer service, you can rely on Adelaide Tow Truck Services to get your vehicle to where it has to be.
The twenty-four hour control room of experienced dispatchers and drivers have been associated with the company for almost 30 years. Our team is accustomed to dealing quickly and efficiently with high density calls during peak hour break-downs.
For a prompt and professional towing service, give us a call at Adelaide Tow Truck Services.
– LARGE VEHICLE TOWING ADELAIDE –
Towing for Semi trailers, Towing of Large Trucks, Towing of Agricultural Machinery, Towing of Equipment.
Whether it’s earthmoving equipment, caravans, trucks or a boat, Adelaide Tow Truck Services have the equipment to shift your vehicle from point A to point B. We take great care in ensuring that your vehicle is safely transported to your desired location.
Adelaide Tow Trucks takes pride in the fact that we are confident we can tow anything anytime no matter what it is.
We have a large and diverse fleet of vehicles from the smallest of tow trucks to the biggest two trucks available in Australia.
Adelaide Tow Trucks tow all types and sizes of trucks from emergency breakdowns to salvage tows. There are many reasons to tow a vehicle and no matter why you need to tow your truck Adelaide Tow Trucks are available.
Our heavy vehicle towing services include:
- Towing trucks from your depot for repairs and return towing
- Towing commercial vehicles for roadworthy certificates.
- Or transporting to another location.
- We regularly transport and tow trucks and semi trailers all over the Adelaide metropolitan area.
– ABOUT ADELAIDE TOWING –
Adelaide Tow Truck Services is family owned and operated company in Adelaide. Our tow truck personnel have been offering a high quality towing service for over 35 years. We attribute our success at Adelaide Tow Truck Services to word of mouth about the towing services we provide, which is evidenced by the growth of the Adelaide Tow Truck Services fleet that now includes a wide variety of vehicles to cater from semi-trailer towing to the smallest of cars.
Our twenty-four hour Towing Services control room provides call centre services for a number of roadside service providers.
Our team of experienced tow truck drivers and dispatchers appreciate management’s commitment to providing the biggest most up to date tow truck fleet in Adelaide and South Australia. This has resulted in very low turnover in staff which means our people work as a team because they all know their role in providing a tow truck to you asap. The team is accustomed to dealing accurately and efficiently with high density call periods – accidents and peak hour break-downs.
– SAFETY TIPS FOR TOWING VEHICLES –
- Safety tips for Towing Vehicles Towing another vehicle car, caravans or trailer is not hard difficult if you are aware of the dangers. Following are some Tips for safe towing.
- Towing any vehicle greatly increases stresses placed on the safety limits of any vehicle. It is imperative that the vehicle is in first class mechanical condition. Before undertaking towing any vehicle, steering, suspension, brakes, tyres and importantly the cooling system should all be checked.
- Caravan or trailer permissible weight for towing Before towing a caravan check your vehicle owner’s handbook for the car manufacturer’s recommended maximum towing mass. A vehicle is able to tow up to 1.5 times its kerb mass, by law, and some vehicles are not suitable for towing to the legal limit. The automobile association’s around Australia recommend the vehicle towing does not do so at the maximum and allows for a reserve of power in the towing vehicle so that the engine of the towing vehicle is not constantly working at its maximum.
- Take some short towing trips to learn If it is your first time towing practice in the back streets before heading on to main roads. If towing a caravan it is sensible to complete a few short towing trips before undertaking a long journey. This gives an understanding of your rig, so you get to understand the difference in the feel of your vehicle when towing. You need to understand the adjustments you need to make when accelerating, braking and overtaking.
- Choose the easiest driving conditions Before heading off to tow any vehicles, determine when is the best time to travel and avoid peak hour conditions.
- Towbars and hitches There are many types of towbars/tow hitches available to suit different cars always ensure there is safety chain and it is secure before setting off.
For caravan towing refer to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Fuel usage when towing will increase All vehicles will use more fuel when towing make sure you have enough fuel to complete the planned distance.
- Starting off When starting off do not accelerate to hard because this will increase fuel consumption.
- Extra space for cornering When cornering, it is essential that you allow for the extra length so allow yourself a wider turning circle.
- When stopping You need to allow for longer stopping distance because of the extra weight of the vehicle being towed. You can save on wear and tear and fuel usage if to learn to slow down if you think you need to stop at traffic lights do so earlier than normally and often the light will change back and you can coast through rather than stopping and starting.
- Swaying You may experience vehicle swaying if this happens check your hitches and load distribution. Swaying can also happen when larger vehicles overtake, be cautious and allow them as much room as possible.
- Reversing Reversing when towing is often considered dangerous and difficult but with practice it becomes easy. Point the vehicle being towed to the arrival space and get your vehicle to follow. Try not to turn to hard or try to straighten to quickly it is important not to react to erratically. If you get confused stop the vehicle and assess the situation and if necessary start again.
– CONTACT ADELAIDE TOW TRUCK SERVICES –
Adelaide Tow Truck Services is an Adelaide based towing company and operates 24hours a day 7days a week and is happy to take your calls and queries.
To assist Adelaide Tow Truck Services in achieving total customer satisfaction, we would appreciate you letting us know if there is anything that does not meet your expectations or if there is anything that you are not satisfied with.
The Adelaide suburbs that our tow trucks are stationed in is as follows:
- Henley Beach
- Mt. Barker
- St. Marys
- Two Wells
- Windsor Gardens